Welcome to Footsteps preschool and day care center
We at footsteps preschool aim to:
- Provide all children with a secure, caring, friendly, and well organized environment.
- Offer children and parents a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
- Provide high-quality care and education for children ages 3 months to 5 years to learn effectively and develop their full potential.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
- Acquire the attitudes, skills, and knowledge that will form the base for the children’s future living and learning.
Our Vision and Mission
All our classrooms are colourful and creative, with stimulating equipment and materials. Children move regularly from one area to another during the course of the day thus exploring and enjoying a variety of learning opportunities.
Our Indoor Facilities include:
- Themed classrooms where children are encouraged to learn independently and through hands-on experiences
- Activity room
- Smart Board and ipads connected to wireless internet
- Large Structured Learning Areas
Footsteps preschool believes in using outdoor areas as an ‘extension of the classroom,’ therefore we are privileged to have a large outdoor facility. This is a secured area with swings, slides, water / sand play, climbing frames and bicycles.
Child safety and security is very important to us. The preschool premises is completely secure and fitted with CCTV cameras and locked doors so that you can be sure that your child is safe and attended to at all times.
Our Safety & Security Facilities include:
- Monthly Medical Checkups
- 24 hour CCTV
- Safety locks and doors